My CommonLit.org Experience

CommonLit.org is a website with many topics. Today I read an article called “Teenage Brains are Malleable and Vulnerable, Researchers Say” by John Hamilton. This article is about how teenage brains are more susceptible to bad choices, and how their brains are more susceptible to opportunities. The teenage brain loves reward, apparently, so they are more likely to make a correct choice on a test or question. I value this site more than a textbook, because it doesn’t have as much work involved. You can just read the story and enjoy it like you would a book at home. The questions were also simple, and required only reading the text to understand.

I occasionally had to reread the text to get some of the questions right, because I like being right. That’s not just me being a teenage either. I always like to be right, because that’s just me. I was able to enjoy the text simply because it was short and sweet. Occasionally I will read a long book, but I prefer short stories, and this article fit just that. I will definitely revisit this site on my own time to read another story. How did you enjoy CommonLit.org? Did you enjoy it like I did, or did you completely hate it? Comment below so I can see your opinions.